      Subj: Peace Corps Director in Dallas
      Date: 9/9/2002 10:53:32 AM Central Standard Time
      From: ARuiz@...
      To: chapinr@...
      CC: JGarcia2@...
      Sent from the Internet (Details)

      Dear Roger, Peace Corps Director Gaddi Vasquez has scheduled a visit
      to the
      Dallas Recruitment Office for Wednesday October 2nd. The Director's office
      has authorized me to inquire whether your organization would be interested
      in meeting with the Director after work on October 2nd (5:30 or 6:00- to
      7PM). This can be an informal reception with your membership, and or
      potential new Peace Corps Volunteers including a question and answer
      period.

      If you are interested in pursuing this, please let me know ASAP and we can
      discuss how we can coordinate these efforts.

      Thanks

      Abel R. Ruiz
      Dallas Regional Manager
      Peace Corps