1117Hearts and Hammers 2010

  • Kyle Gifford
    Jul 18, 2010
    Hearts and Hammers is a community-wide service project with the mission of refurbishing qualified homes owned by low income citizens within the Dallas Metroplex. Each year, the NTPCA sponsors a house, and this year is no different. Our house this year is located at 2627 Lenway, and is owned by Carol Bynum, who retired from Baylor Hospital after many years of service.

    Please mark your calendars for September 18, which is the main project work-day. We'll need painters, carpenters, and handy-people to perform a variety of renovation tasks. No experience is necessary to participate. Also, you can invite friends and family to join as well. If you're interested, please contact Kyle Gifford by email at kgifford@..., phone at 573.864.4706, or at any of the upcoming NTPCA events (including the Happy Hour at Gloria's this Thursday).

    Participants can also order a Hearts and Hammers t-shirt. The deadline to order a shirt is July 31st, so if you want one, you must contact Kyle and let him know what size you want before 7/31. You can pay Kyle at any time. The cost is $15. While this might seem a little steep for a t-shirt, remember the money goes back to Hearts and Hammers to continue this remarkable community project. Pictures of the shirt design are attached.

    If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We hope to see a large turnout for work day on September 18!

    Kyle Gifford
    NTPCA Hearts and Hammers Team Captain
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic