1102Happy Hour at Beckley Brewhouse, 5/27/2010, 6:30 pm

    May 26, 2010

      Title: Happy Hour at Beckley Brewhouse

      Date: Thursday May 27, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: Beckley Brewhouse, 1111 N. Beckley, North Oak Cliff, Dallas
      Notes: We are trying some place new: Beckley Brewhouse near Methodist Hospital -- just a little southwest of Downtown Dallas. So join us in North Oak Cliff for our monthly social get-together for some suds and light food. web site: http://www.beckleybrewhouse.com/bbh/
      Call Gary at (214) 357-8337 for more info.