1101Dallas Peace Corps Office Nomination Party

  • n_hake
    May 25, 2010

      Please join the North Texas Peace Corps Association, returned Peace Corps volunteers, Recruiter Nick Hake, and current Peace Corps nominees and invitees for a Nomination Party (RPCV's please bring a dish to share!).  If you have any questions, please feel free to call Nick Hake at the Dallas office at 214-253-5407. We're excited to see all of our nominees there with family and friends!

      Saturday, June 26
      6246 St. Albans Drive
      Dallas, TX 75214
      4 - 7:00 p.m.

      To attend this event, please email RSVP or call 214.253.5475.  Please include your name as well as the city and date of the event.