1084New Here and maybe perfect timing...

  • aggieff521
    Mar 26, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm glad I got the invitation to join this group and I look forward to being part of the community.

      It might be perfect timing I joined because on Monday I leave for a two-week visit to my country of service, Guatemala, after having been gone for nearly a year.

      I will really appreciate any suggestions and ideas from those of you that have made visits to your respective countries so that I am best prepared for this important event.

      Thanks and I hope to join you all at the next Happy Hour!

      -Kyle