1077Re: RPCV Happy Hour at "Enos" -- Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM

  • JonathanB
    Mar 24, 2010
      Great to hear this will be in Oak Cliff and it's the perfect spot for it!

      Also, Eno's is opening their upstairs tavern with a soft opening that night, and hosting a fundraiser for the 7th St Mural Project.  http://www.gooakcliff.org/?p=116   It should be noted that there is a $20 donation to attend if anyone is interested.

      The downstairs bar and restaurant, however , is open to everyone.

      See ya there!

      Jonathan

      --- In North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Maria Hromatka" <hromatka@...> wrote:

      > As requested by "Jonathan," our monthly RPCV Happy Hour get-together this month is at Enos Pizzeria and Tavern -- just 4 miles SW of Downtown Dallas. We'll see you on next Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM at Enos.
      >
      > More specifically, Enos is located at 407 North Bishop, Dallas (i.e., North Oak Cliff); just:
      > a.. Take I-35E S from Downtown Dallas
      > a.. Take exit #425B/BECKLEY AVE/12TH ST onto S RL THORNTON FWY Service Road - go 0.2 mi
      > a.. Continue on W 12TH ST - go < 0.1 mi
      > a.. Turn Right on S ZANG BLVD(TX-354-LOOP N) - go 0.1 mi
      > a.. Turn Left on W JEFFERSON BLVD - go 0.2 mi
      > a.. Turn Right on S BISHOP AVE - go 0.3 mi
      > a.. Arrive at 407 N BISHOP AVE, DALLAS, on the Left
      >
      > Everyone is welcomed to enjoy a drink, perhaps order a bite to eat, and have a good time.
      >
      > (While no Happy Hours prices are listed on its web site at: http://www.enospizza.com/docs/DrinksMenu.pdf, the tavern says Happy Hour specials do exist but vary daily.)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic