1076RPCV Happy Hour at "Enos" -- Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM

    Mar 23, 2010
      As requested by "Jonathan," our monthly RPCV Happy Hour get-together this month is at Enos Pizzeria and Tavern -- just 4 miles SW of Downtown Dallas.  We'll see you on next Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM at Enos.

      More specifically, Enos is located at 407 North Bishop, Dallas (i.e., North Oak Cliff); just:
      Take I-35E S from Downtown Dallas
      Take exit #425B/ BECKLEY AVE/ 12TH ST onto S RL THORNTON FWY Service Road - go 0.2 mi
      Continue on W 12TH ST - go < 0.1 mi
      Turn Right on S ZANG BLVD(TX-354-LOOP N) - go 0.1 mi
      Turn Left on W JEFFERSON BLVD - go 0.2 mi
      Turn Right on S BISHOP AVE - go 0.3 mi
      Arrive at 407 N BISHOP AVE, DALLAS, on the Left

      Everyone is welcomed to enjoy a drink, perhaps order a bite to eat, and have a good time.

      (While no Happy Hours prices are listed on its web site at: http://www.enospizza.com/docs/DrinksMenu.pdf, the tavern says Happy Hour specials do exist but vary daily.)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic