1066RPCV/Ecuador Party in North Texas on Friday, April 9

    Feb 21, 2010
      Ecuador
      Anyone who has ever served in Ecuador (and their friends and family) are invited to come and celebrate their "El Ecuador" experience at a Peace Corps/Ecuador party on Friday, April 9 in Rockwall, Texas.

      Peace Corps legend Marian de Briones (the Peace Corps nurse in Quito from circa 1965 to circa 2008  -- the one who gave you all those gg shots) is coming to North Texas for a family wedding on April 10.  So we are piggy-backing on her North Texas trip to have an all Peace Corps/Ecuador party at our home in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Friday, April 9 at 7 PM.

      Please let us know who the RPCV/Ecuador people are in North Texas.  Regardless if you plan to come or not to the April 9 party,  please send a note to hromatka@... and tell us who you are.

      Best wishes,

      Ed & Maria Hromatka
      1513 Ridgetop Court