1057great opportunity on Wed night. Let me know if you want to meet me

  • Gillian Grant
    Feb 8, 2010
      RPCVs and international friends,
      Want to do something different and fun this Wednesday evening? Come out to the historic Granada theatre on Greenville to see and hear Bela Fleck and some African musicians. Gillian (RPCV Haiti and CAR) is going and would love to meet up with  you. General admission is $25. There are great places across the street to meet for drinks/ dinner beforehand.
      Let me know if you want to meet up.
      Gillian's cell phone: 972- 369-5178
      http://www.granadatheater.com/