1044Ethiopia Bridge Project - Do you know any Engineering PCV's in Ethiopia?

  • dm7030
    Jan 7, 2010
      One of my co-workers is from Ethiopia and his father recently passed away. He would like to honor the memory of his father by fixing a bridge that provides access to their village. He estimates that the cost to fix the bridge is $10k, and he's already half way there.
      Are there any RPCV's from Ethiopia that have connections in Ethiopia that can help with the construction? The goal is to have the bridge repairs completed by December to mark the one-year anniversary of his passing. Please let me know if you can assist or if you have any questions or other ideas.
      Thank you,
      David Metcalf
      RPCV Dominican Republic 93-95