1022Steering Committee Meeting, 11/2/2009, 6:30 pm

    Oct 29, 2009

      Title: Steering Committee Meeting

      Date: Monday November 2, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Humperdink's, 6050 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes:  Please join us just north of "Old Town" in North Dallas as we plan our Christmas Tree decorating at Scottish Rite, our annual Christmas party, etc.
      Or just enjoy a mictobrew during happy hour with us,)