Thursday Hike

  • Richard Sumner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 5:27 PM
      Thursday, March 8, 2012 BottleCap, End to End B-C 7.5 B
      Richard Sumner 845 362 8470 rls@...
      Hike starts at 10am from the parking lot on Lake Skannatati in Harriman. TC map 119. We'll take the ASB, woods road (yes, an unblazed woods road!), the bottlecap, ASB and Long Path. Pace will depend on the group, but expect C or less on the hills (up and down).
    • Richard Sumner
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
        January 3, 2013 Reservoir Loop TC map 118
        C/5-6/B Richard Sumner 845 362 8470 rls@...
        Meet 10AM at the Parking area on Rte 106, where the SBM crosses (just West of Gate Hill Rd, about 1.6 miles from Palisades exit 14)
        Start on the SBM, loop around Reservoirs 1 & 2 (or perhaps 2 & 3). Some climbing, some on woods roads. I expect ice, so you MUST have traction devices for your feet. Foul weather will cancel. Call before 8:30 am if uncertain.