My Projects!

  • alleenella
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      I tried to send the picture of my projects on Monday and there was
      only an empty message from me! So Now, maybe I have it all toegther!
      If only I can just remember where I put it!!! Love Alleen

      Janie you are in my thoughts every day- My Prayers go with you!
    • sisroberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        >Hooray Alleen, you did a fine job of posting! I do have one t-tiny
        suggestion, not criticism mind you, just a suggestion: get a little
        closer to the project with your camera--I want to see the whiskers on
        that rabbit! He's so cute--you did a great job!

        Ruth, I'm so happy you've joined our group, especially love your
        name. I could answer some of your questions, but I'm hesitating,
        hoping Martha will jump in --she seems to have a knack for covering
        everything with the fewest words and making it easy to understand at
        the same time.

        Do you live in north Texas? You could get a lot of information
        quickly if you could come to some of our gatherings. Ruth Ann
      • Tracy T.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          Alleen,
          Those stools are precious! Who are the lucky receivers? Tracy
        • alleenella
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
            --- In NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy T."
            <tracy_rdh2001@...> wrote:

            > Alleen,
            > Those stools are precious! Who are the lucky receivers? Tracy

            The flowered one is mine and the rabbit one belongs to My Ella Rose!
            By the way they are juice cans my Mother made into footstools about 45-
            50 years ago! It was fun! Thanks Alleen