Re: [NorthTexasRugHookers] New Rug!

  • Martha Reynolds
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Tracy,
      Thank you. I guess it could be called a log cabin
      variation. I really had wanted it to look like Spools
      or Bow Tie and some of them did. Others just took on a
      life of their own. I used the "worms" I had in my
      sack of leftovers to hook with. It was lots of fun
      doing it and I used up a lot of my overcut wool.
      However, my "worm" stash still is as big as ever. I
      wonder how that happens. LOL
      Martha

      --- "Tracy T." <tracy_rdh2001@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Martha has a new rug in her folder.

      Martha,
      can this be called a log cabin variation? "Hit and
      Miss" rugs are not
      as easy as one would think to pull off. In trying to
      finish my agate
      tile rug, I have learned that all too well. I think
      you did a great
      job!

      Happy Halloween to everyone! Happy Hooking, Tracy

      Craft
      project Rug hooking
      supplies Hobby and
      craft supply
      Rug hooking
      Craft hobby
      Hobbies and crafts

      Terms of Service.

      Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.