Re: New Sherman photos

  • Susan Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi Tracy

      No I have not conquered Aged Linen. I tried that Saturday night
      until midnight on dozens of pieces, then that next Sunday. Even
      called Susan Q. She was perplexed, but I saw what Bea dyed for
      Teena (she requested Aged Linen for her piece) and it looked just
      like my Aged Linen. I give UP!

      I love Susan's colors and will continue to use her blues, greens and
      oranges. That one is dead to me now though! Ha.

      Teena and I tried other formulas and now I am CERTAINLY open to
      tea.

      About the pix: SORRY! I forgot I had them. Teena took them and I
      downloaded them that night of the Sherman event. I am bad. Better
      late than never. So we must give Teena's photographic skills the
      credit!!!

      Later,
      Susan
      --- In NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy T."
      <tracy_rdh2001@y...> wrote:
      > Susan,
      >
      > Thank you for posting more pictures in the 3rd Annual Sherman Hook-
      In
      > folder. Since your pictures were better, I went through and
      deleted
      > the duplicates of mine. That is a great picture of Susie and
      Teena.