Penny

  • sisroberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
      Our dear friend and fellow rug hooker, Penny Haas, is very ill and
      will probably go into hospice this weekend. Please keep her in your
      prayers. Ruth Ann
    • sisroberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
        Penny passed away gently this morning at 10 o'clock. May she rest in
        peace. Ruth Ann
      • Janie Staples
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
          when is the funeral and is there anything I can cook for them. Are we going to try to do something as a group

          janie