DEER HUNTING WITH A VAN

  • PHass
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Ruth Ann

      As I told you earlier I am thankful you and Bill were not hurt. The van can be fixed or replaced. Probably replaced if Bill gets his way! A good excuse for car shopping!

      It looks like with the bumper crop of acorns this year, there is going to be a bumper crop of deer also. We say them laying on the side of the road in heavily populated sections of Austin and Georgetown, on the way home Sunday.

      Simmering some purple wool this morning. Trying to make it lavender so I'll have some lavender wool to hook tonight. If it doesn't work maybe you or Jacky have some lavendar you wouldn't mind parting with. Don't need much: a flower about 4 inches by 4 inches. Started my second footstool. pink, blue, lavender, and yellow flowers with Savannah's name across the middle in lime green. Navy background. Craft style flowers.

      You all have a good day. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

      ....Penny

      Smiling is good for you! It is like jogging inside!