Re: New rugs posted

  • Martha Reynolds
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      Tracy,
      Thank you for those kind words. I need to settle down and do
      something traditional one of these days. Just haven't found the
      right pattern for me. I will be going to Argyle on Thursday to take a
      class with Karen Kahle and that should settle me down a bit.
      She uses such a different color scheme than I usually do. I am
      looking forward to the experience. I wonder if anyone else in this
      group is going?????? Debe??????
      Martha

      --- In NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com,