Reminder - Lone Star Hooking Group

  • NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 112 , Jun 5, 2004

      Lone Star Hooking Group

      Date: Saturday, June 12, 2004
      Time: 2:00PM - 5:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The Lone Star Hooking Guild, a chapter of the Association of
      Traditional Hooking Artists (ATHA), meets from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
      the second Saturday of the month (except in May and September)
      in
      the Dallas area. The guild, which provides education and support
      to members, is open to traditional rug hookers of all abilities.
      The guild also hosts demonstrations to educate the public about
      the art of traditional rug hooking. For more information, please
      call President Martha Reynolds (214)341-3037
    • NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 112 of 112 , Nov 10, 2005

        Lone Star Hooking Group