Reminder - Lone Star Hooking Group

  • NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 112 , Dec 1, 2001

      Lone Star Hooking Group

      Date: Saturday, December 8, 2001
      Time: 2:00PM - 5:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      The Lone Star Hooking Guild, a chapter of the Association of
      Traditional Hooking Artists (ATHA), meets from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
      the second Saturday of the month (except in May an September) in
      the Dallas area. The guild, which provides education and support
      to members, is open to traditional rug hookers of all abilities.
      The guild also hosts demonstrations to educate the public about
      the art of traditional rug hooking. For more information, please
      call President Janan Cull Ott, 214/321-5511 or e-mail her at
      otters@....
    • NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 112 of 112 , Nov 10, 2005

        Lone Star Hooking Group

        Date: Saturday, November 12, 2005
        Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

        The Lone Star Hooking Guild, a chapter of the Association of
        Traditional Hooking Artists (ATHA), meets from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
        the second Saturday of the month (except in May and September)
        in
        the Dallas area. The guild, which provides education and support
        to members, is open to traditional rug hookers of all abilities.
        The guild also hosts demonstrations to educate the public about
        the art of traditional rug hooking. For more information, please
        call President Martha Reynolds (214)341-3037