Rug Runners Site updated

  • cherylevans@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2001
      A new hint of the month has been added to rug runners web site. If
      you have a hint you would like to see featured on our site please let
      me know and I will add it to the site for you. All members of North
      Texas Rug hookers are eligable to submit a hint. ( that means you
      and me, Ruth Ann!)
      Cheryl
      Webmistress
    • cherylevans@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
        A new rug by Jacky Collins has been added. If you are interested,
        please feel free to drop by. The URL is
        http://server3002.freeyellow.com/rugrunner/index.html

        Cherlyque