Re: Glen Rose

  • JoAnne Graham
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 18, 2013
      Glad to hear Ruth your hubby is doing better and hope all who reads this post and is feeling dow due to this flu bug is getting better.  So far I'm doing well.

      Good to hear from some member of this group. I was getting those scam emails so
      I tought this group had folded.  So glad to start hearing from some members.
      Happy hooking,
      JoAnne