DO NOT OPEN E-MAIL WITH SUBJ - JOHN, JIM, OR JACK - I'VE BEEN HACKED

  • Louise Mercer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Do not open e-mail with the above subject.  Unless you like porn.  I've been hacked and it is an ever loving mess.  It even slowed down my internet and I had to reboot the computer to get everything back to what I hope is normal.  I am not at all happy about this.  I have never been hacked before.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Louise