Getting ready for camp

  • Ruth A
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Yeah, it's almost that time again! I've spent most of the day going through my bins of wool, selecting colors that might work for the project I'll be working on. I've got a big rug in progress on my floor frame here in my bedroom, but I'm going to work on another small hand bag at camp, similar to the one above---same size, different design. As I've aged, I've found I prefer smaller, lighter handbags that don't weigh me down and that way I'm not tempted to load it down with unnecessary items.

      The Yellow Rose camp is located two hours south of my home and I'm hoping I'll see some bluebonnets in bloom on the drive down and I'm looking forward to my daily walks along the Salado Creek that borders the property. Lovely place! Oh, and did I mention that food is to die for? Ruth Ann