New Photo of Mourning Doves

  • sisroberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Is anybody out there besides me doing any rughookin'? I just posted
      a picture of the two doves I started at rug camp in Ingraham, Texas
      the last of April. Had a good teacher named Jone van Vleet--I think
      I spelled that correctly. I was determined to do the entire rug with
      recycled materials that I had brought with me and outside of having
      to buy a small piece of green to complete the background I was able
      to do it with her guidance. I was glad my project wasn't too time
      consuming because the ranch nestled in the "Hill Country" where that
      camp is held is an idyllic place to spend a week in the springtime.
      I'll tell you more about it if anyone's interested.

      Hope someone else posts a rug soon.

      Ruth Ann