Rug Runners meeting

  • sisroberts
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 9, 2010
      I'm looking forward to Saturday's Rug Hooking meeting in Arlington, because I understand several old friends are going to be there that we haven't seen in a while. Hope Janie will be there so I can turn over the "bug rug"to her! I wonder if the weather is going to permit Tracy to drive down from Oklahoma to join us. Tracy??
    • Alleen Stephenson
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 9, 2010
        Looking forward to see ing every one!!

        I'm looking forward to Saturday's Rug Hooking meeting in Arlington, because I understand several old friends are going to be there that we haven't seen in a while. Hope Janie will be there so I can turn over the "bug rug"to her! I wonder if the weather is going to permit Tracy to drive down from Oklahoma to join us. Tracy??

      • Tracy Rdh
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 9, 2010
          Ooooooohhhhhh   Yes!!!!
          Weather is going to be fine!  Did you not get my private message I sent you a couple of days ago?

          I have half the Navajo Rug (Revisited) on canvas so far.

          See you all there!!  Hugs, Tracy

        • sisroberts
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 10, 2010

            > Yes, Tracy, I got your email, but I'm also aware that at any given weekend, there's proably a blizzard brewing between here and yon (Arlington, Tx., and Okla. City)) that might tend to discourage one from taking to the highways!

          • Tracy Rdh
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 10, 2010
              You know me better than that!