OT: Earthquakes

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Well we have had three earthquakes here in Cleburne. This one at 8:02 AM was a 2.3 mag. Sounded like an approaching rumble then contact. Cleburne has been reconized on TV three time now. Anyone else been in an earthquake? These were babies compared to "real" ones. Gayle
    • jgraham87413
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
        Sorry Gail for having to endure the earthquakes. They can be scary.
        I've only felt one, which was an aftermath.
        They are very rare in NM. I'm in OK now, and have not heard of one
        in this area of the panhandle. Hope you don't have any more, or
        experience a strong one.
        JoAnne