Re: [NorthTexasRugHookers] Elva is on her way back to her home!

  • Elva Croy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      No I haven't started on the Ipswich yet. Infact haven't got my wool yet, waiting for it, I'm having Bea Brock for my teacher at the Yellow Rose and thats what I'll be hooking on.Might not do a lot of hooking if my shoulder is still sore, which I'm sure it will be, as I can't raise my arm up for 2 weeks. Must close for tonight. Doing okey. Elva