Re: Too Quiet

  • Debe <dmcguire@mcguire-sunamerica.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Judi,

      When you hook that elephant rug, make sure his trunk is "up", for
      good luck. They say you never want an elephant whose trunk is "down".

      I'm going to work today -- earning brownie points so that when I'm
      off later in the month (to go to Rug Camp) the office staff won't
      kill me.

      I found a piece of yucky wool at a thrift store -- I think I'll go
      back to get it. Surely I can overdye it to be something useable. I
      read that some people pick up pleated skirts for $1-$2. Here in Mt.
      Pleasant, it's more like $5. I guess wool is cheaper up north where
      it's more plentiful.

      Happy hooking to all you lucky Saturday-stay-at-home people!

      Debe