Re: Alleene's rug pattern

  • sisroberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- Gayle, It'll take more than Doves chocolates for me to let you
      look in the drawer with the "classified" patterns. Just pray that
      you're in my will. Ruth Ann
    • Ginger Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Gayle,

        I believe that you are on the right track. Ruth Ann say she can't be bought with a bag of Dove chocolates. But Gayle, I bet if you took her 3 bags of Doves she would be in such sugar shook, that you might just let you peek in the classified drawer. LOL

        Ginger

        To: NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.comFrom: sisroberts@...: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:46:22 +0000Subject: [NorthTexasRugHookers] Re: Alleene's rug pattern