More good news

  • sisroberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello all. Mighty quiet these days---I'm happy to pass on the news
      that Sheri Matz's sister, Diane, is out of the hospital, doing well,
      and may even attend Sheri's camp next week. Amazing! My own DH has
      had a miserable cold for the past week or so and I'm wondering if
      there's an extra slot at Sheri's camp or if any of my fellow
      rughookers would take me in until he's fully recovered. Just kidding--
      I think.

      Thank heavens I do have a rug on the frame in the front bedroom where
      I can retreat. It's a Victorian house that I started at the Yellow
      Rose camp and it's fun watching it come to life. I'll post a picture
      as soon as it's a little further along. All the wool was provided
      in the kit (actually the first kit I've ever done in the 13 years
      I've been hooking) so I didn't have to color plan or do any dyeing.
      My teacher there gave several dye demonstrations and passed out a
      page on her recipes and technique of marbelizing wool that produce
      some unique combinations that I'm anxious to try . As soon as my new
      scanner is set up, I'll share the info with everybody.

      I sent in my registration to the Texas Rugfest coming up in June in
      Grapevine. I hope the gals who said they wanted to ride with me
      remember to send theirs in too. Ruth Ann
    • Ginger Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        Just let me know that dye date. I want to see the wonderful things you learned at camp.

        Ginger

        To: NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.comFrom: sisroberts@...: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:41:14 +0000Subject: [NorthTexasRugHookers] More good news

[...]

      • Cheryl
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
          I am so glad she is doing much better. Prayers work. Cheryl

        • Cheryl
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
            Is there a place I can put my store site and my blog under files or something? Cheryl

          • Tracy
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
              Cheryl,
              As a matter of fact there is. And, thank you for being courteous and
              asking first. Give me your store site email address and your blog
              address and I will happily put them in the "Links" to the left.

              I'm still working the bugs out of how to explain to vendors what can
              and cannot be here on the public board due to zero tolerance for
              advertising. Vendors and individuals on the public board are
              absolutely welcome to email privately to do business.

              That's my best explaination thus far. I do hope everyone looks up
              your sites after we get them posted.

              Happy Hooking, Tracy

              --- In NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl <tcmckinzey@...>