new to the group

  • judithlester3pennydesigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      So much to do--so little time. Have given up housework for Lent--
      several years ago. Decided wrinkles are IN, clothing as well as
      facial. Consider myself an infant in terms of completed hooked items.
      Eager to connect with other rug hookers, as we have very few in San
      Angelo, Texas. I'm trying to stir some up in this area, with visions
      of having a hook-in.
      A delightful group of rug hooking ladies visited my shop, Studio Too,
      several months ago from Lubbock, upon their return from a hook-in in
      Fredericksburg. Would love to keep in touch.
      Decided to begin the New Year by joining a yahoo rug hooking group.
      Excited about the joy in the journey.
      Judith Lester