RE: home page rug

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Ruth Ann, this is another pattern I need. Need?, Well you know, maybe I
      would like to get the pattern from you. I don't remember seeing this
      before, but probably did. Anyway, he is a cuttie! Since I can't drink,
      I did toast the New Year with my Vanilla/Cherry Dr. Pepper. And you
      know what? The new year just slipped right in without question of what
      was in my glass! See you all in February at the meeting. Sorry I
      can't make the January Glen Rose meeting. Have fun. Gayle
    • Martha
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Ruth Ann,
        I agree with Gayle and the others. This is a cute rug. I think we all
        need to do this one.
        Martha