Looking for a Pattern

  • Martha
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      I am looking for a rug pattern from Heirloom Rugs called Folk Art. It is an older pattern.
      Does this sound familiar to anyone?? Does anyone know who sells Heirloom patterns? Any
      help appreciated.
      Thanks
      Martha
    • Janie Staples
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Martha

        http://www.heirloomrugs.com/index1.htm

        This is the web site you can find your rug. I have ordered from them before.

        Janie

        Martha <collectivepast@...> wrote:
        I am looking for a rug pattern from Heirloom Rugs called Folk Art. It is an older pattern.
        Does this sound familiar to anyone?? Does anyone know who sells Heirloom patterns? Any
        help appreciated.
        Thanks
        Martha

        Janie Staples

      • sisroberts
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006

          > Martha, did you find the pattern you were looking for? What does it
          look like? I know the George Wells Ruggery used to have a pattern
          called "Folk Art Welcome Rug" and it was a half round with a pineapple
          motif. I,in fact hooked that rug some years ago. Your work, which I
          admire greatly, is generally more eclectic than that, but you could
          probably even put a fresh spin on a pineapple. Hmmm, sound like a the
          recipe for a drink-- Ruth Ann

        • Martha Reynolds
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
            You are so kind. I think I get worse as the years go
            on. I would really like to do something really
            traditional some day.
            Yes, I did find the pattern I was looking for. Janie
            had the address for Heirloom Rugs and I have sent for
            their catalogue. Can you tell me the difference
            between Belgium and Scottish Linen? I want the one
            that is white and I don't know which one to ask for.
            Martha

            --- sisroberts <roberts35@...> wrote:

            > > Martha, did you find the pattern you were looking
            > for? What does it
            > look like? I know the George Wells Ruggery used to
            > have a pattern
            > called "Folk Art Welcome Rug" and it was a half
            > round with a pineapple
            > motif. I,in fact hooked that rug some years ago.
            > Your work, which I
            > admire greatly, is generally more eclectic than
            > that, but you could
            > probably even put a fresh spin on a pineapple.
            > Hmmm, sound like a the
            > recipe for a drink-- Ruth Ann

            Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
          • Alleen Stephenson
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
              I will drink to all of you when I am up north!! State of Washington, iun fact!! Love Alleen

              Martha Reynolds <collectivepast@...> wrote: You are so kind. I think I get worse as the years go