Re: Dorr

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Has anyone been having problems getting onto the Dorr Mill Store site?
      I have tried several times and come up blank. Gayle
    • Martha Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        Gayle,
        You might call them at 1-800-846-3677 and ask them if
        their website is down for some reason.
        Martha

        --- Gayle <gaylex2@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Has anyone been having problems getting onto the Dorr
        Mill Store site?
        I have tried several times and come up blank. Gayle

        Craft
        ideas Craft hobby
        Hobby and craft
        supply