      From: gaylex2 <gaylex2@...>
      Subject: [NorthTexasRugHookers] pending member
      To: NorthTexasRugHookers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 8:59 AM

      The flu took over and I didn't get to my messages in time to approve a request to join. I am sorry and hope this person will try again.

      Hope others have not been visited by the flu bug. Glad we had our flu shots, I don't think I would have survived this if I weren't protected even a little bit.

      How is everyone doing out there? What are you working on? Take care, and keep the site busy, we have been way too quite. Gayle