Miss Marcy & her Texas SugarDaddy's , 5/29/2012, 7:00 pm

  • NorthTexasBlues@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      Reminder from: NorthTexasBlues Yahoo! Group

      Title: Miss Marcy & her Texas SugarDaddy's

      Date: Tuesday May 29, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Friday December 28, 2012.
      Location: The Balcony Club
      Street: 1825 Abrams Road & Gaston
      City State Zip: Dallas, Tx 75214
      Phone: (214) 826-8104
      Notes: Hey! I am so happy my friend told me that this promo is still running. I love and miss our beloved Pearl but please join us every Tuesday at the famous Balcony Club. No Cover! Tip that band! All the beautiful ladies hang out here cuz the men are so nice.