Welcome to North Texas Blues

  • strathound@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      I am happy to announce the beginning of the NTB group on Yahoo!
      Groups.

      My name is Michael Schaefer, and I'm the moderator of this group. I
      am a long time blues fanatic from the Dallas area. Recently, I've
      noticed that it is getting harder and harder to stay up to date on
      who's playing at what venues, who is releasing a new album, etc.

      Now there are a lot of great resources out there on the net that have
      this information. But you have to search it out if you want to stay
      informed. I am constantly going out to Don O's website to see if
      anything new is going on in Dallas. I am sure many of you are doing
      the same. My intention is to digest this information and send it out
      to the subscribers of this list so that the information comes to you,
      not vice versa.

      Anyways, thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to post any of
      your blues related thoughts here. I look forward to hearing from you.

      Yours in the blues,

      Michael Schaefer
      Moderator