RE: [NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation] Ad in the paper

  • Lyndy Omer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008

      Hi Angela, the 2nd semester doesn’t actually begin until Jan 15 for Shakespeare and Feb 5 for Key of Liberty. The dates are different because of the class content.

      There are parent’s meetings too, in January.

      On Jan15 is the Shakespeare Fair, for scholars and their parents.  On Jan 22 is a parents meeting for the parents only.  The Key of Liberty has a parent s and students night too, but I’m waiting to hear from Chloie to know exactly which date that will be.  I’m not sure of times or locations, maybe Raina has them arranged by now.

      I hope that helps.

      Lyndy