Parent Meeting for NorthStar CW

  • Raina Stump
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Happy New Year! We hope your holidays were bright and Merry and that your Christmas was beautiful and filled with love and joy!

      We are looking forward to the new year in our leadership education endeavors and for the growth that it brings!

      Our parent meeting for the new semester/ winter registration is as follows:

      Where: The Stump Home; 1992 Pinwheel St.
      When: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2010
      Time: 7:00 PM
      Potluck refreshments. plates, cups and drinks will be provided

      Come and learn about the new classes being offered, register & pay for your scholars 2nd semester, learn more about a leadership education and the foundational principles that can knit our hearts and homes together in this goal and join us for a colloqiua on the classic, "Jonathon Livingston Seagull" to share thoughts and insight about this treasured book!

      We look forward to seeing you. Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 397-6377

      Sincerely,

      Raina Stump
      Parent Representative
      NorthStar Commonwealth