Colloquium, 3/28/2009, 7:00 pm

  • NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation@yahoogro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2009
      Reminder from: NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation Yahoo! Group

      Title: Colloquium

      Date: Saturday March 28, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: we will let you know
      Notes: "Leadership Education" by Oliver Van and Rachel De Mille, we will be selecting passages from this book for discussion.

    • NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation@yahoogro
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009

        Date: Saturday March 28, 2009
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm