Core/LoL this Tuesday 2/17

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
      Hi all!

      On Tuesday, Feb 17th, we will be studying African Tribes in our Core
      and Love of Learner afternoon class. This is a change from the list
      that was handed out in January. I had to swap Ancient Greece and
      Africa because some books haven't arrived yet.

      For one of our activities this week, I need a few empty egg cartons.
      So if your family has any, please bring them with you on Tuesday. I
      would really appreciate it! Thanks!

      Angela
    • Josh