FIELD TRIP:Valley of Fire Hike, 4/4/2008, 9:30 am

  • NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation@yahoogro
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Reminder from: NorthStarCommonwealthAssociation Yahoo! Group

      Title: FIELD TRIP:Valley of Fire Hike

      Date: Friday April 4, 2008
      Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
      Location: TBA
      Notes: Pam Pulver is orgainzing this trip.

      She has arranged for guide to lead our group on a hike through and around Mouse's tank as well as showing us some petroglyphs.
      Don't forget to bring drinking water!!

      We will be having a potluck lunch after the approx 45 min hike/tour. Please bring something to share with everyone.

      Summer Omer will also be celebrating her 10th birthday! Everyone is invited to stay for the party.

      Feel free to stay at the park for as long as you'd like. There are lots of things to look at and trails to hike.

      We will meet at 9:30am at the Valley of Fire entrance that is closest to Elephant Rock--that's the east entrance. Here is a pdf file of the park brochure. On the third page is a map if you need it. http://parks.nv.gov/pdf/VOFBrochure.pdf

      Hope to see you all there!