Field Trip this Friday!

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Pam Pulver has arranged for us to go as a school to the Lost City
      Museum. One of the "on staff" anthropologists will meet with us and
      speak about their job. Afterwards we will be able to tour the musuem.
      Since we are going as a school, all adults and students will be FREE!

      Some of us will be bringing a sack lunch for after the tour and will
      eat at the picnic tables there. Please bring your lunch and join us!

      If you have any questions, contact Pam.

      FYI: the Valley of Fire hike that was planned for the end of February,
      has been moved to April 4th. This is a tenetive date. More information
      will be coming. For this field trip a park guide will be leading us to
      Mouse's Tank as well as some of the different rock formations.