38Re: [NorthOaken_Chatelaines] May Chatelaine Reports

  • Midrealm Chatelaine
    May 27, 2014
      Not sure why, hmmm. Thought putting the link here would be helpful.  It's on the main chatelaine page as one of the alternate reporting options.

      Philippa

      --
      THL Philippa of Otterbourne
      (Patrice Ribando)

      On 27 May 2014 14:04, Rachelle Ehrman rachelleehrman@... [NorthOaken_Chatelaines] <NorthOaken_Chatelaines@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I can not open the link. I will try to resend using the main site.  anne (Castell Gwent)

      On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:56 PM, "Midrealm Chatelaine midrealm.chatelaine@... [NorthOaken_Chatelaines]" <NorthOaken_Chatelaines@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There is a problem with the branch Chatelaine online reporting form generating reports so I am listing all the branch reports I have received. If you filed your Chatelaine report using the online form and do not see your group listed below, then please resend your report. I would suggest that you use the document form instead of the online form, just to be sure there is not a problem again while we are looking into the cause. The link to the report is http://www.midrealm.org/chatelaine/docs/Chatelaine_Resources/chatelaine_report_template.dotx
      If you have not filed your Chatelaine report (due May 1st), please do so ASAP using the Word form linked above. If your group does not have a Chatelaine, then the Seneschal should be completing the report.
      I have the following reports:

      Constellation Region:
      Cull Choluim
      Greyhope