36May Chatelaine Reports

  • Midrealm Chatelaine
    May 27 11:56 AM

      There is a problem with the branch Chatelaine online reporting form generating reports so I am listing all the branch reports I have received. If you filed your Chatelaine report using the online form and do not see your group listed below, then please resend your report. I would suggest that you use the document form instead of the online form, just to be sure there is not a problem again while we are looking into the cause. The link to the report is http://www.midrealm.org/chatelaine/docs/Chatelaine_Resources/chatelaine_report_template.dotx

      If you have not filed your Chatelaine report (due May 1st), please do so ASAP using the Word form linked above. If your group does not have a Chatelaine, then the Seneschal should be completing the report.

      I have the following reports:

      Constellation Region:
      Cull Choluim
      Greyhope