11North Oaken Regional Chatelaine Vacancy

  • Middle Kingdom Chatelaine
    Dec 12, 2012
      I am currently seeking a Regional Chatelaine for North Oaken. Anyone
      interested in the position, should send an SCA resume to
      chatelaine@... by February 15, 2013.

      Applicants should have previous chatelaine experience (though applicants
      do not need to currently be a chatelaine), reside in the North Oaken
      Region, and have the ability to reply via email and/or phone in a timely
      manner. Regional Chatelaines report to the Kingdom Chatelaine. If
      someone you know may be interested, please pass this info on to them. If
      you are interested, please send me your SCA resume by February 15, 2013.

      YIS,

      Philippa
      --
      THL Philippa of Otterbourne