10Chatelaine Meeting at RUM

  • Middle Kingdom Chatelaine
    Oct 31, 2012
      I just want to let everyone know, while there are still wonderful newcomer
      classes at RUM, the Chatelaine Meeting has been cancelled. My father has
      been in the hospital the past month and just returned home yesterday. I
      will not be able to leave him unattended on Saturday in order to go to the
      event so I am cancelling the meeting.

      My apologies to those who were planning on attending the meeting. I was
      looking forward to meeting everyone. Enjoy the event and I hope to meet
      you at a future event.

      YIS,

      Philippa

      --