Dual 26" High Racer For Sale

  • Jake Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      I'm selling my Volae Expedition Pro. Purchased new 2/07'. I
      haven't ridden it much, under 1000 miles, gun metal gray, large
      frame, XL seat (carbon fibre), widest handlebars, SRAM X.0 rear
      derailuer/grip shifters, Avid BB7 disc brakes, XC 717 (Mavic) 32
      spoke wheels, XT hubs, seat bag, fenders, in very good condition, $3
      K invested, sacrifice $2 K, located in north central Fla. (rural
      northwest Marion county. Come take it for a ride. I don't
      always follow this list so it's best to contact me off list

      Jake
      Reddick Fla.
      sh8knj8k@...