In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This is a World War II re-enactor group which researches the history of the US 2nd Armored Division. The group travels to Europe to visit the battles sites and follows the route the division took during the war on large WWII vehicle convoys. The Convoys, organized in 1999, 2004 and 2006, follow the route of the 2nd Armored through its entire route through France and Belgium, and makes stops in some towns to help celebrate their liberation from Nazi occupation.
- Oct 26, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses